Imagine. Dare. Expand. Achieve.
IDEA is designed to help you get clarity on the long-term outcome you want for your business and define and implement the plans, processes, and systems that will help you build a business that brings a sense of meaning and fulfillment to your life.
In this step, we’ll dig deep on the why, how and what of your business; where are you at your entrepreneurial journey and what entrepreneurial success means to you. This allows us to set a pathway, tailored to your needs and resources, to take your business initiative towards sustainable success.
Within the aspects we’ll go through are:
- Why and for what are you having a business.
- Solopreneur or Entrepreneur, which and why?
- Your long-term vision for life and business.
- Guiding values in your life and business.
- Business structure, processes and systems.
- Strategies and short, mid and long-term objectives.
- Current goals and performance.
- What is and isn’t working.
With the information generated in the first step, using tools such as brainstorming, ideation, options analysis, root cause analysis, problem solving, planning scenarios, etc., we’ll set the key elements and the pathway to achieve sustainable success, including:
- A clear long-term vision for your life and business.
- The gap existing between where you are and your long-term vision.
- A mission statement for your business, based on why and for what you´re creating it.
- The values that guide you as entrepreneur.
- Structure, processes and/or systems to improve efficiency and results.
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis.
- Short, mid and long-term objectives.
- Short term goals and needs.
This step sets the pathway for you and your business steadily move towards your long-term vision.
Using the strategies and objectives set in the previous step, we’ll define specific and immediate goals and actions, and a methodology to assess your results and adjust your plan, as needed.
At the end of this step you’ll have:
- A set of one-year goals.
- Priorities to focus on.
- Detailed goals and action plan for the next twelve weeks period, including due dates, resources needed, etc. (SMART goals).
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess advance and results.
- A process to assess results and update the plan, as required.
- Systems and processes in place to optimize your performance.
The best way to make the most of this step is to assess your results weekly, to identify any issues that were not detected during the diagnosis, harvest early wins and recognise strengths and weaknesses hidden during the previous assessment.
Once the first 12-week action plan has been executed, we’ll evaluate your progress towards your one-year goals, adjust direction, if needed, and use the lessons learned to plan the following 12-week.
Therefore, we will:
- Revisit your one-year goals and priorities in view of the results obtained.
- Optimize systems and processes, if required.
- Harvest the lessons learned and use them to improve both, your processes, systems, and performance, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Revisit and update the objectives and priorities set in step 2 to reflect the results and required changes.
- Define a new set of goals and action plans for the following 12-week period.
- Adjust KPIs and assessment mechanism, if needed.
At the end of the fourth step, it’s important to continue our work together for another 12-week term, in a less intensive way, via a monthly follow up and check-in process, to support your journey providing a platform for continual support and accountability when reviewing your performance, your wins, and opportunities for improvement and confirm the new processes, tools, and systems that will support you while creating sustainable success are internalised.
I am passionate about mentoring and training leaders (especially female leaders) and bringing about positive changes from within.
I want to change the way people see their job and business and create a movement of people who wakes up motivated and inspired by their day ahead and head to bed feeling satisfied for who they are and what they do.